Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Harvard 2016 Ballot For Overseer And Director Is HERE.


Below is a scan of fifteen (15) ".jpeg" documents comprising the ballot which I received in today's mail. The candidates to REJECT are the five (5) so-called "Candidates nominated by petition", because their "slate" has indicated opposition to Affirmative Action and to Harvard's existing admissions process. The candidates for whom I urge you to vote, on the other hand, are the "Candidates nominated by the Harvard Alumni Association". My thanks are to the Harvard Alumni Association for saving us in this regard, and to my good friend Michael Terris '84 who alerted me to the importance of this Harvard election.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.